1. What’s the difference between Enameled Cast Iron and Stoneware?
2. There are health issues associated with cooking with Teflon-coated cookware, is Enameled Cast Iron safe and better alternative?
3. How do I use enameled cast iron pots?
4. I wanted to buy a Le Creuset French Oven. I read about its high-quality and durability. How does it compare with other brands?
5. What are Fillers?
6. How do I place an order?
7. How do you accept payments?
8. Can I pay upon delivery?
9. Can I pay online?
10. Do you deliver or ship orders anywhere in the Philippines, and is there a fee for it?
11. I am ordering a product and would give it as a gift. Can I have the product delivered to the recipient?
12. You have a great collection. Where do you get your products?
13. It’s my first-time using the product I ordered, how do I care for it?
14. I am looking for a certain specialty kitchen tool, I’ve looked around and I can’t find one. Can you help me?
15. Can we order in bulk quantities?
16. Do you also have food products?
17. Is tbsp only an online store? Do you have a physical store location?
18. Are the products of high-quality?
19. Are the products built to last?
20. What if the product has damage?
We carefully inspect each item upon receiving, and prior to
delivery. And we guarantee that they are in mint condition up to the point it
reaches you. This applies to only delivered and picked up orders.
For situations beyond our control, e.g. during shipping, there
is a possibility that the packaging might get slightly scratched, torn or
dented. This does not usually happen, but when it does, it’s mostly just the
packaging that is affected. The product remains intact and in perfect
We will gladly replace products that are damaged in transit
during delivery or pick up only. However, we cannot replace items that were
damaged during shipping.
21. We are excited about the cooking class! My friends and I are talking about it. When are you going to have it?